Monday, February 23, 2009

More Kates, stitchmarkers, etc on the way




Hi there!

I've been busy here with the post-Madrona catch-up and all, but thought I would let y'all know that I have two kates that are finished but not yet listed, I need to get some photography time in and get them up there!



I have a new kate (celtic knot) I'm working on, also many more designs in the works. I am also making a kate for a friend which will include six posts. Have you ever wanted to make a six ply? I hope I can get to this one soon, it's going to be fun!


The picture with four kates was taken at Madrona, and the two on the right have sold, but the atom kate and the birka kate are available. The birka kate is listed on etsy Crafting for the Peanutgallery but I need to photograph the other two kates with posts in and get them listed. Hopefully today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment