Sunday, March 15, 2009

DPN art


I've got a couple of new ones I need to list, but this photography thing is for the birds... but I did make a DPN star which has a couple of the new ones in there, in the event you are interested. Note that the needles in the picture range from size 1 US to 8 US, because they are what I had available.

In other news, I am a bit closer to finishing 3 new kates (one new design, two repeats) and hope to have those up soon. I will be moving very soon and hope to not have to shut the shop in vacation mode during the move, but that will depends on how much life throws at me (which is expected to be considerable).

I think the cows and piggies are cute but I do really love the frogs too (whoops, not pictured here, but they are up on etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment