Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DPN holders





So I'm working on updating the shop, but wanted to let y'all know that if you want something that you don't see "live" in the shop, leave me a comment here or convo me on etsy (or rav) and I'll let you know if I have it. I am sad to tell you that despite my protests, I am unable to get more sushi DPN holders because they are discontinued, which makes me very, very sad.

Anyway I put some new DPN holders up and have more too. If you are a zombie fan and don't see your faves listed, let me know. I have to budget around the fee structure so different things show up in the shop and most of the time I have more of what's up there that isn't yet listed, or I have slightly different ones. For example, I have any zombies you might care for of the ones up there, including these. I have pink fairies which are not listed, and rootin' tootin Pirates too (I think I will put a set of those up, since I hear pirates).

Anyway speak up if you'd like something listed, I am happy to accommodate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment