Thursday, April 30, 2009

get while the getting is good...

The sale will end tomorrow (but I am moving, so you may get lucky if I'm late). I will be making announcements in the next few months, seems the rules about what can and can't be sold with testing are going to hit me first and harder than anticipated. The federal rules have not yet changed, but the state rules in my state have... and my suppliers will be unable to pay for the expensive testing, so many beloved stitchmarkers will be unavailable.

What does this mean for you? Well first off, don't let a child have them. That is important--these are tools for knitters, not toys for small children, but you all know that anyway right?

Second, it means once my supplier's stock is down (and mine), those will be all that is left. I may have a teensy bit of a sale but I do not have a lot of wiggle room in pricing of the stitchmarkers anyhow.

Get them while you can, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment