Friday, May 8, 2009

Radio Silence


I apologize for the lack of information here, the local phone company had messed up my internet and my phone and I do not have access at my new residence.

In addition, my beloved family dog got out and was struck by a car and died yesterday. I appreciate your patience during this difficult time for my family. I will try to get orders shipped and items restocked as soon as I am able. Later last night, I was moving more of my shop to my new home when something fell from shelves and hit the bridge of my nose. I was not able to get looked at today but hopefully tomorrow I will find out if it is broken or not, but hopefully that will not delay anything by any additional amount. I thank you for your patience.



Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Aww. Poor puppy. You are having a rough go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am ready to have these things stop. I also broke my nose that night--it is almost healed up now. It's so ridiculous I don't even want to tell everyone everything because it sounds made up, kwim? Sigh. Getting back on track soon hopefully.

    ReplyDelete